Concepts that drive innovative analytics
Managers and staff responsible for planning, hiring, and allocating resources need to understand how streaming data can fundamentally change their organizations. Companies everywhere are disrupting business, government, and society by using data and analytics to shape their business. Even if you don’t have deep knowledge of programming or digital technology, this high-level introduction brings data streaming into focus.
You won’t find math or programming details here, or recommendations for particular tools in this rapidly evolving space. But you will explore the decision-making technologies and practices that organizations need to process streaming data and respond to fast-changing events. By describing the principles and activities behind this new phenomenon, author Andy Oram shows you how streaming data provides hidden gems of information that can transform the way your business works.
- Learn where streaming data comes from and how companies put it to work
- Follow a simple data processing project from ingesting and analyzing data to presenting results
- Explore how (and why) big data processing tools have evolved from MapReduce to Kubernetes
- Understand why streaming data is particularly useful for machine learning projects
- Learn how containers, microservices, and cloud computing led to continuous integration and DevOps
Get the free report
Please tell us who we’re sharing this with and we’ll email you the ebook.
* Required fields